Steps to Apply
Step 1: Apply for free to with theÌýusing theÌýfee waiver code:ÌýTransfer24 or apply for free with theÌý.Ìý
Step 2: Upload Your Unofficial Transcripts via the ¼ÓÀÕ±Æ Mary's applicant status page or send your official transcript to . For admissions review purposes we can use the unofficial transcripts, however once admitted an official transcript will be required. Additional Documents: Letter of Recommendation (not required but encouraged), SAT or ACT score (optional).
Step 3: Check Back on Your Application Status
Within about 48 hours of submitting your application, youâ€™ll receive an email to log in to your status page
You must have:
- Graduated from high school, or completed the equivalent
- A 2.0 or higher academic college GPA
While no minimum credits are needed to transfer, if you have fewer than 23 transferable academic semester units or 34 transferable academic quarter units, we may need to review your Official Final High School transcript or equivalent documents to consider you for admission.
Guaranteed Transfer Admission Program
Guarantee your admissions to ¼ÓÀÕ±Æ Mary's College by meeting these requirements:
- Complete 23 UC transferable semester or 34 quarter units
- A cumulative academic GPA of 2.50 calculated by ¼ÓÀÕ±Æ Maryâ€™s College
- Good standing with your current institution
- Academic GPA of 3.00 and above to receive a merit scholarship
Associate Degree for Transfer Pathways
We also have 27 unique Associate Degree for Transfer Pathways. These are designed for college students graduating with an Associate in Arts for Transfer (AA-T) or an Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T) from a California community college and want to complete their degree at a four-year institution.
UC Transferable Courses
Courses that are transferable to the University of California (UC) system from California community colleges or other accredited schools are usually accepted at ¼ÓÀÕ±Æ Mary's.
Transferrable Courses Requirements:
- Must be completed with a letter mark of C-or higher (rather than Pass, Satisfactory, or Credit).
- May not be remedial subjects, vocational fields/courses, and non-academic courses. Note: Non-academic courses will not be considered during the time of admission, but once a student is admitted, these courses will be deemed acceptable transfer credits.
Maximum Transferrable Courses:
- A maximum of 64 lower-divisionâ€“semester units or 95 lower division-quarter units are transferable to ¼ÓÀÕ±Æ Mary's.
Transfer Student Admissions Events & Services
Learn about upcoming info sessions and transfer student events, and check out resources that will help guide as you begin your journey to ¼ÓÀÕ±Æ Mary's.